Monday, February 09, 2009

Twitter

A week ago MattP was asking my thoughts on Twitter, and at the time I really wasn't too into it. But lately Twitter has been popping up all over the place and I have bought into it. Last night I was following #grammys on twitter, and it add a whole new dynamic of sharing watching a popular event. Questlove and diplo's (producer for Paper Planes) tweets were particulary funny/interesting. One of my favorites from the night, "qoolquest: claps is kinda silent for country in this post Obama environment." Below are a couple links I've been reading and applications I've been using. You can see my tweets and follow me with the widget to the right.


Apps
Twitpic - post photos to Twitter
Twitlet - Add it to your bookmark bar to easily share links
TwitterGadget - Add to Gmail or iGoogle
Tweetdeck - desktop app
Twhirl - desktop app
Seesmic Desktop - desktop app
Power Twitter - Firefox Add-on
Twitter Widget - what I'm using for the widget to right

Mobile Apps
Twidroid - Android Twitter app
TwitterFon - free iPhone Twitter App
Tweetie - $2.99 iPhone Twitter App
TwitterBerry - Blackberry Twitter app

No comments: